- The Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC) is an English language test designed specifically to measure the everyday English skills of people working in an international environment.
- TOEIC test questions are based on real-life work settings in an international environment (meetings, travel, telephone conversations, etc).
- There are two separate parts to the TOEIC test. You can do one or both parts.
The Listening and Reading test is a paper and pencil test that takes 2.5 hours and is taken at a test centre.
The Speaking and Writing test is an online test that is taken in a test centre and takes 90 minutes. The Speaking and Writing test is a new test which is only available in some countries.
- Nearly 14,000 organizations in 150 countries throughout the world trust the TOEIC test to determine who has the English language skills to succeed in the global workplace.
Test format & structure
The TOEIC Listening and Reading test is a paper-and-pencil, multiple-choice test. There are two separately timed sections of 100 questions each.
|Listening Comprehension||45 minutes||100 questions||
|Reading Comprehension||75 minutes||100 questions||
Test Score & Score Calculations
The TOEIC Reading and Listening gives a score between 10 and 990:
- 905 - 990 International Proficiency
- 785 – 900 Working Proficiency Plus
- 605 – 780 Limited Working Proficiency
- 405 – 600 Elementary Proficiency Plus
- 255 – 400 Elementary Proficiency
- 185 – 250 Memorised Proficiency
- 10 – 180 No Useful Proficiency
The test takes approximately 2½ hours, with:
- 45 minutes for Section I
- 75 minutes for Section II
Fees are set by test centres. Expect to pay around $85 USD for each component (Listening and Reading / Speaking and Writing).
Official Test Centers
You can take an official TOEIC test at Santis center-Ulaanbaatar, Sukhbaatar district, 8th khoroo, Student’s district 16.
Tel: + (976) 91903196, + (976) 99843200